In addition to offering high quality specialist dementia care, Claremont Court is furnished to an exceptionally high standard, balancing elegance and comfort in a warm and welcoming way.
The home is bright and airy and has been designed to meet the needs of those living with dementia, combining stylish contemporary living with features that help and support residents to sustain a fulfilling and stimulating lifestyle.
- Premium sized, en-suite bedrooms – all rooms are decorated to a very high standard offering privacy and comfort. Residents given support and encouragement to personalise their living space. Some bedrooms have their own private garden and patio, and larger suites have separate seating areas, offering all important choice.
- Lounges/Dining rooms – we offer a large lounge and dining room on each floor at Claremont Court in addition to a number of smaller seated areas for those private moments with family and friends.
- Private dining – this area is used regularly by residents for personal and family celebrations, just as they would have in their own homes. Hosting dinners and parties with loved ones really does help to nurtures the spirit.
- Library – our library has an extensive collection of fiction, non-fiction and audio books for our residents to enjoy some quiet time.
- Beautiful gardens – at Claremont Court Care Home we are afforded the luxury of a large enclosed garden which residents enjoy with their families as well as well-tended sensory gardens designed to support residents to enjoy their gardening hobby.
- Elegance Salon -residents can treat themselves to regular hair styling and a range of therapeutic and pampering treatments.