We are always looking for individuals who have a natural talent in and passion for caring for others.
Our team members come from all walks of life, and if we find a candidate who embraces our values, we will equip them with all the training they need to excel in their roles.
We are a caring employer and are committed to developing, nurturing and rewarding our people. Testament to this is being awarded Care Employer of the Year 2015 at The Great British Care Awards.
Nurse, Guildford, Surrey£16-£17.50 per hourJob Description
We are looking for a dedicated and caring nurse to join our specialist dementia care home in Guildford
Job purpose – To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of residential care which meets the individual needs of residents and the high standards expected at Carebase. To ensure that at all times residents are treated with respect and dignity and that individual’s rights to privacy, dignity, independence and choice are met.
- To be responsible for the total care of all residents within the home.
- To formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To provide and supervise the delivery of nursing care, acting as a resource for all the caring team, identifying any training and development needs, assisting colleagues to their maximum and assist in training programmes.
- To maintain and keep accurate nursing records, by liaising with residents, relatives and staff to ensure care planning is timely undertaken, implemented and evaluated, to participate in resident care reviews with residents, relatives and social workers as arranged and to ensure support groups for residents, friends and relatives are maintained.
- To dispense and administer medication to residents as prescribed, accurately maintaining appropriate records in line with current legislative guidelines.
- To carry out effective stock control and ordering of resident’s prescribed medication and medical products for the Home in line with current legislative guidelines.
- Care and compassion.
- Respect and appreciation.
- Teamwork and enjoyment.
- Focus and best practice.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Recognition and reward.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Development and investment.
To apply please email Nicola.Palladino@carebase.org.uk.Apply Now
Lifestyle Coordinator, Guildford, Surrey£9.50 per hourJob Description
We are currently recruiting for an experienced lifestyle coordinator or activities coordinator to join our specialist dementia care home in Guildford.
As part of the Lifestyles team you will be facilitating ans supporting residents’ independence and well-being through planning and implementing purposeful activities appropriate to their needs and requests.
You will be responsible for organising and accompany residents, where possible, to off site activities, which may occasionally take place out of normal working hours. As well as helping to create an atmosphere that suits individual Residents within the Home.
You will also provide comfort and company, on a one to one basis, for residents who are unable to undertake any form of activity.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please apply or call our 24/7 free phone telephone number on 0800 915 7774 to speak to a member of the team.Apply Now